I love my music and the Spotify playlists I make. So, here are my top 3 playlists right now, along with my top 3 favorite songs from each one.
(Also! Feel free to follow my Spotify by clicking here or by searching for 'Katherine McCafferty' or 'katherinebooks924')
is that what you smoke? you smoke crack?
basically: songs that I've been addicted to recently. an evolving playlist.
3. "The Winner Takes It All" from Mamma Mia by Meryl Streep
2. "Fingers Crossed" by Lauren Spencer-Smith
1. "The Other Side of the Door" by Taylor Swift
wow you're so cool
basically: songs for when you wanna feel like a baddie
3. "Don't Be Sad" by Scotty Sire
2. "YES MOM" by Tessa Violet
1. "Tuned in Freestyle" by Megan Thee Stallion
basically: songs that make me feel calm. or sad. usually played during my evening skincare routine or when I'm angry.
3. "True Story" by Peach Martine
2. "Grow As We Go" by Ben Platt
1. "Run Away With Me (Live)" by Aaron Tveit